Friday, January 23, 2009

Something for Me.

If you're a mother, you know that your children's needs and desires come before your own. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but I've learned that it's nice to do things for yourself every now and then. ;)

My knitting bag was a jumbled mess of thread, markers, needles, scissors, measuring tapes and gawd knows what else. It was a huge pain in the butt to find things so I've been meaning to pick up one of those handy organizers you can find in the craft section. Alas... with my sewing machine birthday prezzie, why not make one?

I found a neat and versatile tutorial here http://multicrafty.blogspot.com/2007/09/knitting-needle-case-tutorial.html , so I gave it a try! I love how it turned out. I'm now looking forward to my next knitting project.


All rolled up with a white fleece outer...


And the inside.. lots of pockets and a neat marker holder...

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! Believe me, I'm always juggling my childrens needs with my own. Nothing wrong with making yourself something. Thank you so much for sharing this with me!

    ReplyDelete